Monday, February 16, 2015

I Smile...

I've received three letters from readers of my book, The Dog Catcher, this week. This is a wonderful moment for me  because I get to see how the book has impacted people's lives.
As a writer, you want to know that someone is reading your work, but also that they are finding some reward having read it. These people inspired me to continue putting my all into my writing. The fact that they took time out of their day to tell me how much they loved my book is aces to me.  This motivation will carry me through. All of those moments when I think no one is "listening", this proves that yes, there are people peeking in on what I have to say. It's a good feeling. It makes me smile.

This new found motivation also inspires me to continue to press forward with promotion of The Dog Catcher. I have a few things in the works, things I wasn't sure would amount to much. Now I have the courage to to take action and see it through. If it doesn't work I can say that I  learned a new way not to do something.  Failure isn't an option...

No comments:

Post a Comment